Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don't want to press your luck.

Ok, so my post today has nothing to do with pressing my luck, but since I am not wearing green in the spirit of St. Patty’s day, I figured I’d make an attempt at festivity-ness (yes, I made that word up! And yes, Stacey, I can be festive!)

This weekend we packed up and drove 7 hours to Becky and Kylan’s house to meet the new (not so) little one and revisit Hayden! The time flew in the car as Ryan and I batted around baby names and all our hopes and dreams for our new boy. And for those wondering, no, we did not come to a conclusion on the name front – it’s narrowed to 3, but still a work in progress! We were able to pick out our baby bedding, which was our first big purchase for the little one!

Our trip to the Stuck’s was quick, but we had a great time relaxing, eating and talking babies. The Babl Boy scored a bag of newborn clothes (that Brody had outgrown at 2.5 weeks) and an infant carrier. Becky was kind enough to shoot my 20 week belly pics; which was so much fun. As you can see from a few of the pictures, our camera-loving, diva of a dog Bones, had to sneak into almost every picture!

I’ll just say it; my nephews are adorable. Brody is such a big boy for 3 weeks and seems very alert, bright eyed and ready to start holding his head up. Although, he did sleep a lot, so he wasn’t nearly as much fun as Hayden. Hayden is just all boy. He constantly wanted Uncle KeKe (Ryan) to play baseball, basketball, or just push him fast in his car. I, apparently, am not quite as cool as Ryan, but as we were leaving, I said “I love you Hay” and he said “I love you, Aunt J” and it melted my heart! You have no idea how bad I wanted to stay!

I already miss my boys and can’t wait to see them again. At least I get to see Brody this summer and the whole Stuck fam will come down to meet our little boy. Enjoy the pics from our visit.


Uncle KeKe and Brody having boy time.


Hanging out with Brody.


Sweet boy!


Hayden testing out the hard hat and goggles from Unlce Keeks! Safety first!


My belly and the "Diva".


20 weeks!


Bones (literally) butting in ... again!

1 comment:

  1. I want a wall to take pics in front of. You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete