Monday, August 10, 2009

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing ....

It's Monday and still no baby! At least I can confidently say this WAS our last baby-free weekend. If he hasn't come by my Thursday appointment, they will induce. We are still hoping he will come on his own.

It's been no lack of excitement here the last few days. I'm still staying active, cleaning, walking and running errands, however, I am met with a serious case of Braxton Hicks each
night (apparently punishing me)!

I'm working from home today, trying to stay busy. It's been an anxiety-filled week and anyone that knows me, knows that I am neither patient, nor do I do well without a firm plan of action in place!

I've heard pineapple, eggplant Parmesan, spicy foods and walking backwards up a hill to start labor, but I think we've got a stubborn boy who is not ready to come out yet!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    I thought I'd follow your blog this week for Stacey since she's in Canada and out of cell phone range. I'll stay informed and give her an update when we finally get to talk. She'll be anxious to hear! Well, you're on the home stretch now and it sounds like you've done everything possible to prod little Jonah along so all that can be done now is to wait. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those stubborn boys who already love their momma soooo much that they do not want to come out!

    ReplyDelete