Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

Two weekends ago, Jonah and I drove to Indy with my mom and brother leaving a hard-working Ryan at home. It was my Grandmother's 80th birthday and she needed to meet Jonah! The visit was great and the party was really fun minus the super virus that hit a third of the party goers leaving them with flu-like symptoms! (Jonah and I were spared) Anyways, pictures tell it best! *Can't take credit for the pics ... courtesy of my sister.
Uncle Mikey and Hayden had a blast "ball hooping" and snuggling!
Three dirty boys in the tub! Hayden was SO smitten by "Baby Jonah"and attended to his every need. I think Jonah was equally smitten! It was so sweet to watch. You're a sweet boy, Hayden!

Fortunately, the weather was nice, but his southern blood still required a hat for warmth.Don't they just look guilty?My siblings! Love you guys!
The lady of the hour, Great Grandma Drake at her 80th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment