Friday, September 3, 2010

Wow, Wow that looks familiar

Jonah has about as much interest in watching tv as he does in eating the tuna sandwich they served him at school yesterday - none. Well, big cousin Brody had a special relationship with Wow, Wow, Wubzy and really took interest in "him" at this age. So even though I am not a big advocate for tv at Jonah's age, I figured a few minutes of WWW in the morning while Momma gets ready for work can't be all bad. So we recorded a few episodes and I think he likes it - well to be clear he is only interested in the beginning song sequence which I often rewind a couple of times just to see his little toosh in action! And while we are talking about cousins acting alike, I should mention the Stuck boy's shirt Jonah is wearing and the Stuck boy's giraffe (which has been a HUGE hit lately) he is riding on. Aren't hand-me-downs the greatest?

1 comment:

  1. Jonah has succumbed to the magical powers of the Wubbster! Welcome to Wuzzleburg, Jo!

    Love that he's such a dancing boy!! Miss him!

    ReplyDelete