Babl Babble: A day in the life of a girl and her three guys.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Part 2
Before you go judging me on my 101 photos, (as if a Jonah overload is ever a bad thing) I will have you know I snapped nearly 200 images in the 1.5 hours we were at the garden center visiting Mikey. So really, I am only sharing a small percentage :) When it comes to this kid, a bad photo is hard to come by and I love all of these for different reasons. Enjoy!
that gooseegg picture was precious - although I know the moment wasn't! Glad you had a good weekend with your mom and got some great shots of your lil running man!
that gooseegg picture was precious - although I know the moment wasn't! Glad you had a good weekend with your mom and got some great shots of your lil running man!
ReplyDelete