Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

We took advantage of beautiful fall weather and took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Jonah was WAY more into everything this year, wanting to go in the petting zoo, begging to ride the ponies and helping Daddy pick out the perfect pumpkin. These days, it's so nice to have Ryan around to run around with J and let me take a backseat with the camera to relax. Did I mention we have a month left before Moose is due to arrive!!



36 weeks and most likely my last belly shot! Still feeling really good, but each week I feel a little more pregnant and ready to meet our dude!



Ryan insisted on taking the camera to "prove" that I was there!!



Sweet, sweet boy!

Daddy, what you got there? Find a bigger one!


Boys on a hunt.


Just liked this picture.

Loved, loved the pony ride! Him and Taz bonded.

1 comment:

  1. Love that belly shot - gorgeous! These are all so good, can't wait to see if Moose will share Jonah's blondness. Tick tock!

    ReplyDelete