Sweet, sweet Jude. I could go on and on about what an awesome baby you are! Jude had his 3 month check up last week, weighing in at 14 lbs, 3 oz, he continues to stay on the 85th percentile curve. He weighs more now than Jonah did at 6 months. Funny how brothers can be so different.Speaking of difference in siblings, Jude is such a great napper! His morning snooze is usually on the go while we hit up playgroup, a park, errands or whatever else we have planned. In the afternoon, he falls right to sleep in his own bed - usually timed perfectly with big brother's nap, which makes it SO nice on mom!
Jude enjoys his baths, loves watching Jonah and/or the dogs play and will smile at anyone! He is so mellow and easy going.
For the past 2 weeks, he has been working on his rolling over skills. Well, you see from the video below, he has it down to an exact science. He prefers to hang out on his belly - better to see the world I think.
Although Jonah has, for the most part, dropped "Moose" he still affectionately calls him "Jude-y" much to Ryan's dissaproval. Jonah is such a sweet and doting big brother. The first thing Jonah wants in the morning is to see his "baby brother". How'd I get so lucky with such sweet boys?
I love to laugh and especially think my Mama is silly!
So sweet. Graham is the same with being so laid back and mellow! And Anna calls him "Graham-y" (sounding much like Grammy)... Looks like you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeleteAh, thanks Beth! What's with the older siblings and the "y's"? It's always nice when the 2nd is so easy going. Hope you guys are doing well.
DeleteHe's growing up! I think he's gonna be quite the bruiser, all boy! Love the giggles and rolling over, so strong!
ReplyDelete