Friday, March 30, 2012

March Ends in Madness!

We were so excited to end the month of March with Uncle Chris in town for a visit. The weather was perfect the whole week and we took full advantage, showing Chris all the great things to do in Birmingham. So, you know, in case you want to get a residency here, I'm just saying, it's a happening city.

Things "jumped" off to a silly start (ok, that was lame) at the botanical gardens. Jonah inspired us all to jump off the rock and looking back at these photos I'm not sure if it's more embarrassing that I took them or that I am posting them on the Internet!






And can I just say - Ryan TOTALLY wins best jump!


I think it took 24 hours before Jonah announced in the car "I love Uncle Chris"!




Babl Boys x3!


Leading the way on the boardwalk at Railroad Park.


Sometimes I forget about this kid because he is so darn sweet and quiet!


King of the Rock!


We finished out the week with our playgroup Easter party. Jonah was a little young last year to participate in any egg hunts, but this year he jumped right in and seemed to know exactly what to do. We'll be hitting up another hunt this weekend with Ryan in tow, so more hunts and goodies to come.


Loot!


Being cute!

1 comment: