So, Ryan and I always knew that Tilly thought of herself as our baby. Unlike Bones, she is demanding of our time, nosey, overly-snuggly and has some serious separation anxiety. But this time I think she is crossed the line into true human form.
We spent most of the weekend moving furniture (I just supervised!) cleaning, organizing and moving all the baby items we have accumulated into his new room. I FINALLY got to roll out our new rug, the piece de resistance, if I say so myself, and it looks fabulous! By the end of next weekend, we hope to have the room painted and the crib ordered.
OK, back to Tilly. I’m afraid she thinks this is her new room! She spent the whole weekend, laying, rubbing, traipsing, hopping, and scratching (you get the picture) around in her new room. She loves the rug and thinks it’s her new play mat. She and Ryan spent about an hour playing ball and wrestling on the rug. I am truly afraid of the day when the baby comes home and she realizes she has to share this with someone else. Although, I have no doubt she will make a fantastic big “sister”!
We spent most of the weekend moving furniture (I just supervised!) cleaning, organizing and moving all the baby items we have accumulated into his new room. I FINALLY got to roll out our new rug, the piece de resistance, if I say so myself, and it looks fabulous! By the end of next weekend, we hope to have the room painted and the crib ordered.
OK, back to Tilly. I’m afraid she thinks this is her new room! She spent the whole weekend, laying, rubbing, traipsing, hopping, and scratching (you get the picture) around in her new room. She loves the rug and thinks it’s her new play mat. She and Ryan spent about an hour playing ball and wrestling on the rug. I am truly afraid of the day when the baby comes home and she realizes she has to share this with someone else. Although, I have no doubt she will make a fantastic big “sister”!



No comments:
Post a Comment