Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some "firsts" are not ones you look forward to.

We had a "first" this week. First sick visit to the doctor. Jonah has been battling a serious case of the sniffles for nearly a week including a couple days out of school with a *fever*. By *fever*, I mean, his teacher said he had a temp of 100.1, which is just enough for a 24-hour hiatus from daycare. We continued to take his temperature 1,424 times since then without a single reading over 99.

Tuesday, after a call in to the nurse, we took him in. Long story short, he checked out fine with a diagnosis of either a virus, a result of cold weather or teething. I am so looking forward to the day when I can ask him what's wrong and get an answer. Whatever the problem, our little trooper has been nothing but happy, sweet and talkative these last few days. I haven't shot many photos lately, but I had this video I have been meaning to post, although it was taken prior to his nasal issues, but who wants to see a runny nose?

*Sorry, I don't know how to rotate it to be upright!

No comments:

Post a Comment