Friday, February 26, 2010

I feel kinda silly .....

blogging about the weekend on a Friday! Last weekend we finally had the glorious weather I moved to the South for! Temps were in the upper 60's and the sky was clear. We spent every moment trying to enjoy the warm air with walks, trips to the Botanical Gardens and cookouts. Jonah is totally digging his jogging stroller. While I miss being face to face with him (like in his carseat) he likes his new found freedom of seeing the world from all new directions. This weekend does not look to be so promising on the weather front, with a cold, clear forcast. Seriously, where is spring?



*On a side note, he may be a little guy, but that hat is an 18 month and fits him perfect, hence the 95% head size. Again, I am pretty sure it's to house that big brain of his!

1 comment:

  1. He fits in there perfectly!

    Love your new header and all these recent pics of those eyes that just don't quit!

    ReplyDelete