Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We had such a nice, long weekend, all of which I failed to capture on camera! Friday afternoon Ryan and I met at Jonah's school for an end of the year party. It was so much fun watching 7 babies from 6-12 months crawling around and over each other having fun. The parents had fun catching up and enjoying the international fair ... one of the parents is a chef, so the guac was delish! I took a couple of photos, all of which turned out terrible. Just for the heck of it, here's Jonah having fun at the party, working desperately to get daddy's Coke! Be warned: I told you it was a bad pic!




The weather kinda interferred with my plans to do lots of yard work, take walks and try out the pool. It was either sunny or pouring rain and you had no forwarning either way. Monday, we did manage to fit in a nice, long walk on the Jemison Trail in between storms. Jonah loves being is his stroller exploring his world while Ryan and I talked about life, work and our future plans.


My baby daddy

My little gansta

1 comment: