Babl Babble: A day in the life of a girl and her three guys.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Bubble Trouble
I think the entire US was plagued with rotten weather this weekend and the south was no exception Sunday. With the cold weather outside, we brought a little outside in. Thank you for slate floors in the kitchen that are unharmed after bubble time.
What the?
*high pitched squeal*
I threw this one in because he looks a little like Chris Farley.
In the words of Jonah "Whoooa"
Tilly enjoyed the action too.
More please!
And, for Papa B - Here's a good look at the hairstyle he has so aptly named, the "Joe Biden".
When it's not curly, I'll admit, it looks a little goofy!
I love this post! Makes me even sadder (if possible) to have missed out on seeing him, and you, on Saturday...which turned out to be a really pretty day, weather-wise. Grr. Anyway, some priceless expressions!
I love this post! Makes me even sadder (if possible) to have missed out on seeing him, and you, on Saturday...which turned out to be a really pretty day, weather-wise. Grr. Anyway, some priceless expressions!
ReplyDeleteI know! Let's figure something out soon!
ReplyDelete