Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

Yesterday was graduation day! Thankfully my mom came over for the night to help keep Jonah entertained during the ceremony with things only grandmothers could concoct, like gum wrappers laced with floss.

What a 3 years it has been. Looking back it seems like both yesterday and forever ago we started this journey. I told Ryan last night, I was so glad they had a ceremony. I feel like we have been racing towards the finish line in a hurry, worrying about finding Ryan the right job and him passing the boards that we forgot to stop and appreciate what a huge accomplishment this is for him and our family. We are so proud of you!


You try and try to get the whole family to look at the camera .... and this is the best you get!

Jonah thought everything about the ceremony and reception was a blast. He especially enjoyed sitting on the stairs enjoying a cracker while hamming it up for the crowd.

Full-body shot cause he just looked so darn handsome! In fact, we were almost late to the ceremony because my mom and I were too busy oooohing and ahhhing over his outfit.

A candid shot I thought was kinda cute!

1 comment:

  1. Look at your happy little family! Can't wait to see you guys!!! Auntie Bess will get everyone to look at the camera...I'm magical like that :) LOVE your outfit, Jen...Ry you sport a cap n gown well...Jonah you look so dapper!!!

    ReplyDelete