Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time is what we want most, but... what we use worst.

Four months!

Somehow, someway, this baby has been baking for four months. My how the time flies! It seems like a week ago I was sitting there holding the pregnancy test in complete excitement and disbelief! Enough nostalgia, let's focus on the future

My four month update goes something like this:

How am I feeling?

Great! My energy is back. I can stay awake past 9pm! My weight gain is still sitting around 3 – 4pounds. I really feel fabulous.

What am I eating?

Nothing new. All things I loved pre-pregnancy! (Except coffee, loved it! Now, not so much; which works out well) Fruit (especially pineapple) orange juice, Golden Grahams, almonds, cheese …. And now I am hungry! And nothing weird! It’s like people don’t believe me when I tell them that pickle really doesn’t look appetizing.

What am I not liking?
Same things I didn’t like pre-pregnancy! Oh, and I have to make Ryan wash any old metal pans cause it is the only smell that makes me wanna ... well, you know!

Some other interesting facts you may (or may not) be interested in about the Babl Bean:

· It is about the size of an avocado

· He/she is growing toenails and no longer has eyes on the side of it’s head!

· Can grasp with their hands, kick and even do a somersault! He/she can also squint, frown and open its mouth!

We won’t have “official” statistics until our next appointment on March 12, and as my previous post complained about, this means going over a month with a doctor visit. But it’s a big one! Not only will we have a heartbeat count, we’ll have PHOTOS! And hopefully a gender to announce.

No comments:

Post a Comment