
In honor of Ryan's 29th birthday, I thought I would share with everyone 29 reasons why my husband is amazing! I love you Ry! Happy Birthday!
1) Even though I think commercials are his favorite part of the tv-watching experience, he mutes them because he knows how much I hate them!
2) If I don’t have to get up early, he’ll let the dogs out and shut the bedroom door so I can sleep a little longer.
3) He is unbelievably patient with me. I only wish I could say the same about myself.
4) He cleans up the kitchen almost every night.
5) I wrote this all in a matter of minutes which means, he’s a pretty easy guy to brag about!
6) He loves shopping, musicals and museums! How many women can say that about their husbands!
7) He is the smartest person I know.
8) He wants to make everyone else happy; sometimes even at his own expense.
9) He wakes up at 4:30 am every morning to keep his clients happy and to make sure I get the beach house once a season.
10) He raves about my cooking even when I know I over cooked the chicken.
11) He knows EVERY detail about every superhero – their real name, power, back story …. It’s amazing!
12) When he twirls his hair .….. I’m kidding, nothing drives me more crazy!
13) When he asks me how his butt looks in those jeans.
14) He frequently asks me what I want in life and wants my goals to be achieved.
15) He grills burgers for me cause that was what I was craving (darn pregnancy!) even in sub-zero temperatures.
16) He has put up with so many of my health issues and somehow he still loves me; trust me, he’s seen a lot.
17) He always noticed when I have cleaned up the house and always tells me it looks nice.
18) He thinks about me several times a day. I know this because he often calls me for no reason.
19) He tells me I am even “prettier” since I got pregnant.
20) He forgoes lunch with his friends to have lunch with me every day! Rain, wind or snow!
21) He knows more about me than anyone else ever will.
22) He knows exactly when to tell me I’m too whiny, too smartassy, too ____ (fill in the blank)
23) He turns over all his hard earned Christmas bonuses and gift certificates to me and says “you take them. I don’t really need anything.”
24) His patience with our dogs and other people’s children proves he is an excellent father in the making.
25) He is a champ at Duck Hunt. Really it’s kinda scary!
26) He is going to be the world’s greatest physical therapist.
27) He encourages my goals and dreams even when they are crazy – like when I went back to school for a second master’s or wanted to run a 5K??
28) He told me this weekend he has everything he ever wanted; a *great* wife, 2 dogs, a home, a career (the career is a work in progress).
29) He is mine and only mine forever and he’s just fine with that!
Happy Birthday, Keeks!!! You know we love you!! (And you truly are a freakishly good duck hunt player)
ReplyDeleteHappy 29th...it's a good year :)
Love, Stucks