Here's my excuse: I have not been myself. This weekend I developed a rumbling cough, itchy ears and a sore throat. To make matters worse, while pregnant, you are allowed to take a whole lot of nothing to ease your symptoms. Along with my energy, this cough has drained all my creative juices, hence my lack of posts – especially post-holiday!
Easter was just another weekend at the Babl household with the exception of a rare visit from my mom! While Ryan studied (only 2.5 weeks left people!!) my mom and I did all the mother/daughter pastimes – shopping for the little one, eating, talking and amusing ourselves with all things baby.
After the Easter Sunday service, my mom headed home and we headed to Ben’s house to hang out (babysit!) While Ben’s mom and dad enjoyed Wicked, we ate ketchup, chased Zoe (the Boxer) and played the drums on the ottoman. Just another Sunday afternoon, right! Like most boys at that age, he was much more interested in hanging out with Ryan than me! Ryan was so much more fun, pushing him in the Cars car, chasing him down the hall and making Zoe go crazy … you know, guy stuff.
The whole weekend, I managed to take a whopping 2 photos! I know, it’s lame, but I think they both have some pretty cute subjects!
Easter was just another weekend at the Babl household with the exception of a rare visit from my mom! While Ryan studied (only 2.5 weeks left people!!) my mom and I did all the mother/daughter pastimes – shopping for the little one, eating, talking and amusing ourselves with all things baby.
After the Easter Sunday service, my mom headed home and we headed to Ben’s house to hang out (babysit!) While Ben’s mom and dad enjoyed Wicked, we ate ketchup, chased Zoe (the Boxer) and played the drums on the ottoman. Just another Sunday afternoon, right! Like most boys at that age, he was much more interested in hanging out with Ryan than me! Ryan was so much more fun, pushing him in the Cars car, chasing him down the hall and making Zoe go crazy … you know, guy stuff.
The whole weekend, I managed to take a whopping 2 photos! I know, it’s lame, but I think they both have some pretty cute subjects!


Boys may be fun to play with, but don't worry, they always come back to mommy. And since you guys kept Ben alive on Sunday, I have no doubts you'll make wonderful parents! (haha, not like I had any before) Thanks so much...again - we'll be sure to return the favor in the future.
ReplyDelete