We had a wicked weekend. Well, to be honest, I continued to battle my (apparently chronic) bronchitis while Ryan studied day and night for his last 10 days of the semester. But we did have fun Saturday afternoon! To celebrate my birthday, Ryan took me to see Wicked, which turned out to be a fabulous show. I can’t say who enjoyed it more, but it may be a toss-up between Ryan and the Babl Bean, who apparently thought he was at Lord of the Dance!
After the show, we hit one of our favorite, locally-owned Italian restaurants for a fulfilling and fattening dinner. Because we went to the early show, we found ourselves at home by 6:30pm and unfortunately, Ryan had to once again, hit the books. I popped in Marley and Me (two thumbs WAY down) and hung out on the couch with my constant companion, Tilly.
It was a wonderful (and rare) evening with my hubby. We are trying to hang in there one more weekend until he has no school obligations for 12 weeks! To say I am excited is an understatement, and I know how much he is looking forward to getting started on the baby’s room and a break!
PS-Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes!
After the show, we hit one of our favorite, locally-owned Italian restaurants for a fulfilling and fattening dinner. Because we went to the early show, we found ourselves at home by 6:30pm and unfortunately, Ryan had to once again, hit the books. I popped in Marley and Me (two thumbs WAY down) and hung out on the couch with my constant companion, Tilly.
It was a wonderful (and rare) evening with my hubby. We are trying to hang in there one more weekend until he has no school obligations for 12 weeks! To say I am excited is an understatement, and I know how much he is looking forward to getting started on the baby’s room and a break!
PS-Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes!

Awww, you guys look so pretty and handsome! Glad you had a good bday, Jen! Keeks...only a few more days! HANG IN THERE and good luck with all your semester exams!
ReplyDeleteLove - Stucks
Okay, I'm not sure why that is posting as "tubby"...wierd, dude.
ReplyDelete