The nurse practitioner went over the ultrasound results from last month in more detail and assured me that (although nothing is 100% until he makes his grand entrance) everything looked great. All the anatomy seemed to look perfect and the measurements are right on target. She said his weight was in the 40% and I’m sure she thinks I am little over zealous when I panicked about the low percentile; but she again, assured me this was perfectly normal. Now, you have to realize my sister has given birth to two nearly 10 pound babies who were in the 90% for everything! I was a little concerned why my guy was such an underachiever; I guess he’s just modest and doesn’t like showing off (Must be the Babl in him, cause he sure wouldn’t get that from me!!)
.jpg)
In conclusion: a belly pic from this week, just because i keep blabbing about all this belly growth!
Disclaimer: you have to be a fan of the show How I Met Your Mother to get the title. And if you are not a fan, you need to start being one. If you are a fan, then you are AWESOME!
Disclaimer: you have to be a fan of the show How I Met Your Mother to get the title. And if you are not a fan, you need to start being one. If you are a fan, then you are AWESOME!
Your belly is getting so BIG! I love it! You are too cute pregnant! Glad to know things are going well and all is healthy in baby-land! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! You are legen...wait for it...dary! Glad Baby Babl is growing so nicely :)
ReplyDeleteLove - B